Tribute to the old traditions
Since the village of Casselman was founded in 1844, agriculture has been part of daily life for successive generations of a great many families. With its old milk pails and its warm colors reminiscent of sun rays on wheat fields in summer, this room pays tribute to the old traditions and to the farming way of life.
Two large windows fill The Farmer with natural light and provide a view of the fields and the countryside. With a queen bed in the middle of the room, it can accommodate up to 2 guests. It also has two large armchairs for settling in comfortably to read a good book.
Common amenities include Wi-Fi access throughout the property, and a shared living room and kitchen. You will be especially delighted with the country breakfast served by the hosts every morning, meticulously prepared with fresh products from the region.
1 queen bed – (152 cm/60 in)
1 private bathroom with large shower with grab bars and an anti-slip mat
Free WI-FI throughout the property
Access to patio and BBQ
Access to a full kitchen specially designed for our guests (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, plates, glasses, cups, utensils, pots and pans, etc.)
To make a reservation, call us at 1-613-764-5547 or enter your information below. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm availability.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation.
- CASH, DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted as payment methods upon arrival. Check-in time is between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- At least 72 h before the arrival date, there is no charge.
- Under 72 h before the arrival date, the full stay will be charged.
- Notice of early departures must be received a minimum of 24 h in advance. Fees may apply.