Where a picture is worth a thousand words.
You will be charmed by this room’s picturesque decor the moment you walk in. The Photographer is aptly named as it houses several antique cameras. It has one queen bed and one double bed. Thanks to its ample size, a folding bed can also be added so as to accommodate up to 5 people.
The oversized private bathroom includes a large floor-level shower.
You also have access to the amenities of the house such as the outdoor patio, BBQ and full kitchen specially designed for our guests. A restful area for one and all.
- Per night, single occupancy
- +$10 per additional person
- Children aged 3 and under stay for free
- To check room availability, make a reservation or for any questions, please contact us at
1 queen bed – (152 cm/60 in)
1 private bathroom with large shower with grab bars and an anti-slip mat
Free WI-FI throughout the property
Access to patio and BBQ
Access to a full kitchen specially designed for our guests (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, plates, glasses, cups, utensils, pots and pans, etc.)
To make a reservation, call us at 1-613-764-5547 or enter your information below. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm availability.
- A credit card is required to make a reservation.
- CASH, DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) are accepted as payment methods upon arrival. Check-in time is between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- At least 72 h before the arrival date, there is no charge.
- Under 72 h before the arrival date, the full stay will be charged.
- Notice of early departures must be received a minimum of 24 h in advance. Fees may apply.